Python Projects Ideas
Birthday Reminder Program
Lack of Python projects ideas to practice? Try to build a program that automatically sends personalized birthday messages to family and friends.
In this Python project you are requested to write a script that reads a file with the birthdays of your loved ones and sends a WhatsApp message if the current date matches a birthday.
The aim of this challenge is to make you work with dates, loops and conditionals inside functions. Moreover, you will learn to send WhatsApp messages and read csv files with Python.
Some popular libraries like “datetime” or “pywhatkit” are necessary to complete this Python assignment. Do not worry if you do not know them, you only need a few basic and easy methods. It is a step forward for Python students to become well acquainted with the various libraries and packages available in Python. These libraries and packages offer a plethora of pre-written code and functions that can greatly simplify programming tasks. By using these resources, students can save time and effort in writing complex code from scratch.
Getting familiar with libraries and packages in Python is crucial for Python students. It promotes practical learning, enhances programming capabilities, and encourages collaboration. By exploring and utilizing these resources, students can become more proficient programmers.
It is a fun Python project to learn to automate repetitive tasks and you may find it usuful for other tasks automation.
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD / CONTENT
You will receive an email with a ZIP file. The download is always available on your Practity account.
The download includes the next files:
- A PDF with the instructions and guidelines, including the project broken down into shorter Python exercises so that you can finish the challenge step by step.
- A .py file with the Python project solved (40 lines). It contains not only the source code but comments about how the code works.
WHAT YOU WILL PRACTICE
– Python libraries: you will have to work with the following Python libraries: csv, datetime, pywhatkit.
– Python functions, loops (for) and conditional statements (if/else).
– Automate tasks based on dates.
– Open a csv file and loop over it.
If you need additional information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Specification: Birthday Reminder Miniproject
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.