By using the Site in any manner, including but not limited to visiting or browsing the Site, you (the “user” or “you”) agree to be bound by this Agreement, including those additional terms and conditions and policies refered to here and/or available by hyperlink. This Agreement applies to all users of the Site, including without limitation users customers, Users, visitors.
1 .-GENERAL CONDITIONS
- You acknowledge that Practity will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Practity cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Content”).
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You may not use the Practity service for any illegal or unInstructorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws), the laws applicable to you in your customer’s jurisdiction, or the laws of Spain. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in your use of the Service.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use Practity or Practity trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
- Our use of your item: We may use the whole or part of your items to promote Practity. This promotional use may include use in public relations, emails, on a features page, or on other sites (e.g. social networks). No compensation is payable for these uses.
- Item removal: We have the right to remove an item for any reason, using our reasonable discretion. We will not be responsible for any loss that you may suffer as a result of your item being removed.
The products and all intellectual property and copyright contained therein, are and shall at all times remain our sole and exclusive property. You agree that under no circumstances, whether the product has been modified or not, shall you have or attempt to claim ownership of any intellectual property rights or copyright in the product.
3.- USER TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms apply to digital products, online Contents and digital downloads.
YOU, AS A USER, AGREE THAT
- You have read the item description and store policies before making a purchase;
- Download a product if you purchase the right to do so. Please note, we do not guarantee the continued availability of our download products. It is your responsibility to look after your download product and you may want to back it up as it might not be available for subsequent download.
- Use (load into temporary memory or permanent storage) a single copy of the product on only one device at a time. If this device is linked to a network then the product may only be installed in a manner such that it is not accessible to other machines on the network (unless you have purchased a network licence).
YOU, AS A USER, MAY NOT
- Re-sell, distribute, forward, rent or lease the Content or any part of it,
- Copy any part of the Contentt, except where specifically indicated otherwise or for back-up purposes,
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Content or convert it into any other format or medium,
- Use the product on more than the permitted number of devices at a time,
- Bypass, modify, defeat or circumvent security features that protect our digital products, or online Contents,
- Leave a review that contains private information, obscene, racist, or harassing language, advertising or spam, threats or extortion or undermines the integrity of the Reviews system.All content and software supplied to you by us, by our Instructors or of third parties who have granted us rights is protected by Spain and international copyright laws.
3.1.- Refund Policy.
All Content available via Practity are digital Contents which, upon purchase, are made available to a User for the User’s immediate use and access. User acknowledges and accepts that all sales of Content are final and no refunds are available. Notwithstanding the foregoing policy, Practity may, in its sole discretion, make certain exceptions to this policy on a case-by-case basis, for example if a file is unable to be used, downloaded or accessed by a User due to a defect or flaw with the Content. If such an exception is made, Practity may issue to the User a refund for such purchase in any manner Practity deems appropriate.
3.2.- User’s Rights and Obligations on the Content.
User’s purchase of Contents from Practity is made under a license only; there shall be no outright transfer of title or ownership in any such Content. The license terms under which the User may use the Content purchased shall be those terms set forth by the Practity. By purchasing the Content, User agrees to accept and be bound by the license terms attached to that specific Content including all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and licensing or use restrictions identified by the Instructor.
4.- GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND VENUE
5.- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Your use of or your inability to use our Site or Site Services;
- Delays or disruptions in our Site or Site Services;
- Viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing, or linking to, our Site or Site Services;
- Glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in our Site or Site Services;
- Damage to your hardware device from the use of the Site or Site Services;
- The content, actions, or inactions of third parties’ use of the Site or Site Services;
- A suspension or other action taken with respect to your Account;
ADDITIONALLY, IN NO EVENT WILL Practity, OUR AFFILIATES, OUR LICENSORS, OR OUR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR INDIRECT COSTS OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LITIGATION COSTS, INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL COSTS, OR LOSS OF DATA, PRODUCTION, PROFIT, OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES.