TWITTER USER ACCOUNT STATISTICS SOFTWARE
Senior software engineer based in the US with more than ten years of experience
in Fortune 500 companies.
He worked as full stack developer in Bloomberg LP and Lockheed Martin among others.
He holds a Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, and Master of Software Engineering.
It is a real world project of an IT consulting firm for a client.
The goal of the project is to build a tool that reports stats about user profiles on Twitter. You are requested to develop a program with the following functionalities:
– Call the twitter API.
– Basic information of the user.
– Information about the most popular tweet.
– Information, figures and stats of the followers.
CONTENT: the project is made up of two files:
a) A pdf (4 pages) with the project description, story, objectives and diagram flows. You are given a set of tasks and tips as guidelines so that you can finish the project.
b) Source code (200 lines of code aprox) with detailed explanations and comments about how the code works.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
– You will learn to call the Twitter API and retrieve the data or information you need. You will get used to going through APIs documentation.
– You will have to define functions, loops and conditionals in order to finish the different tasks.
– You will learn to work with lambda functions, lists, Exceptions, dictionaries and JSON files.
You must create a Twitter Developer account to carry out this project.
Students must know Python functions, loops (for/while) and conditional statements.
It is advised to be familiar with Exception handling and data structures like dictionaries and lists.
VERSION: Python 3
Specification: API Project. Retrieve Twitter Account Data
Zip, 7z, PDF, Text
1 review for API Project. Retrieve Twitter Account Data
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Practity
- Vendor: Practity
- No ratings found yet!