PROGRAM TO CALL TWITTER API AND RETRIEVE ACCOUNTS DATA
Shann is a senior software engineer based in the US. He has more than ten years of experience in Fortune 500 companies.
He worked as full stack developer in Bloomberg LP and Lockheed Martin among others.
He holds a Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, and Master of Software Engineering.
It is a real world project of an IT consulting firm for a client.
The goal of the project is to build a tool that reports stats about user profiles on Twitter.
You are requested to develop a program with the following functionalities:
– Call the twitter API.
– Retrieve basic information of the user.
– Show information about the most popular tweet.
– Print data and stats of the followers.
The download is a password-protected ZIP file. The password is provided on the confirmation email after
purchase. If you are are a registered user, the project will be available on your dashboard.
The project is made up of two files:
a) A pdf (4 pages) with the project description, story, objectives and diagram flows. You are given a set of
tasks and tips as guidelines so that you can finish the project.
b) 2 py files with the project solved. Not only the source code (200 lines of code aprox) but also detailed explanations and comments about how the code works.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– You will learn to call the Twitter API and retrieve the data or information you need.
– You will have to define functions, loops and conditionals in order to finish the different tasks.
– You will learn to work with lambda functions, lists, exceptions, dictionaries and JSON files.
– You will be asked to use the argparse: if __name__ == “__main__”
You must create a Twitter Developer account to carry out this project. See here for more information.
Students must know Python functions, loops (for/while) and conditional statements.
It is advised to be familiar with:
-Data structures like dictionaries and lists.
-Linux basic command line.
If you need additional information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Specification: CALL THE TWITTER API AND RETRIEVE ACCOUNTS DATA
Zip, 7z, PDF, Text
2 reviews for CALL THE TWITTER API AND RETRIEVE ACCOUNTS DATA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.