REAL PYTHON ASSIGNMENTS
Krystian Arkadiusz is a senior sofware engineer based in London. He holds a Master of Computer Applications and he is currently working at Amazon.
You are given 5 assignments to learn and practice real applications of Python.
All of the exercises are real. You will be requested to write scripts to automate and perform tasks that either programmers or analysts must perform on a daily basis at companies from a wide range of industries. The assignments are as follows:
– Create a password generator
– Display the current location of the Intenational Space Station on a website.
– Practice image edition with python.
– Extract tables from pdfs and export them to a spreadsheet.
– Automate tasks to search and retrieve data form websites.
DOWNLOAD / CONTENT
You will receive an email with a protected ZIP and a password to access the content. If you are a registered user, the download is always available on your account.
The downloadable zip is made up of:
1) One PDF (17 pages) with the 5 assignments and the solutions to each exercise. It includes each assignment broken down into steps with every line of code explained.
2) A py file with the source code for the 5 exercises.
WHAT YOU WILL PRACTICE
– You will have to import and work with some of the most used libraries of python:
– Basic Selenium to navigate the web with python.
– Tabula to retrieve data from pdfs.
– PILLOW to edit photos with python.
– random, pandas, urlib.request, etc.
These exercises are for students that have finished a python course and need to practice to improve their programming skills.
If you need additional information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Specification: REAL PYTHON ASSIGNMENTS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.