EXCEL REAL EXERCISES OF PIVOT TABLES,
CHARTS AND DASHBOARDS
KEVIN ECKLAND holds a Bachelor of Science of Mechanical Engineering. He worked more than 30 years at Pratt & Whitney as Design Engineering Manager.
He currently runs his own consultancy company building customized spreadsheets for corporate clients.
This assignment is made up of 25 exercises based on real cases to test your knowledge about pivot tables, charts and pivot charts. You will also be requested to build a dashboard like those used at high level presentations.
WHAT YOU WILL PRACTICE:
1) Generate Pivot tables from large datasets.
2) Format and modify pivot tables.
3) Change the pivot table layout to get a more user friendly looking.
5) Summarize data.
6) Create and format charts and comparison graphs.
7) Create and modify dashboards. Tiles, Slicers, formatting, dynamic subtitles.
This project requires a minimum knowledge of Excel visualization tools and pivot tables. Students must have attended some course of Excel .
The spreadsheet included in the project have been done with Excel 365 . It is then compatible with former versions such as Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013 and Excel 2016.
You will receive a protected zip folder and its password in the email confirmation after purchase.
The file is made up of 2 PDFs and 1 Excel file:
– PDF with the exercises.
– PDF with the solutions. It includes detailed explanations and printscreens of the workbook with necessary formulas for each assignment. You will see in each image the function, the expected outcome and how to find the requested options and tools.
– Excel file with datasets (4 sheets) and all problems solved.
If you need additional information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Specification: PIVOT TABLES – CHARTS – DASHBOARDS EXERCISES
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.