BUILD A CURRENCY CONVERTER WITH PYTHON
GUI with Tkinter
Build a desktop application with the Tkinter library to convert an amount from one currency to another.
You are requested to develop a graphical user interface according to certain requirements and an easy API call to get the exchange rates.
DOWNLOAD / CONTENT
You will receive an email with a protected ZIP and a password to access the content. If you are a registered user, the download is always available on your account.
The download is made up of:
1) One PDF with the instructions and guidelines, including the project broken down into assignments so that you can finish the challenge.
2) A .py file with the project solved. It contains not only the source code but also detailed explanations and comments about how the code
works. For specific topics, links are provided to online tutorials.
WHAT YOU WILL PRACTICE
– Libraries: you will have to work with the following python libraries: Tkinter, requests, threading.
– Python functions, loops (for) and conditional statements (if/else).
– Exceptions try/except to handle errors
– API calls.
If you need additional information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Specification: BUILD A CURRENCY CONVERTER APPLICATION
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.