MINIPROJECT: WRITE A BIRTHDAYS REMINDER PROGRAM
WRITE A BIRTHDAY REMINDER PROGRAM
Create a program to automatically email personalized birthday messages to family and friends.
You are requested to write a script that reads a file with the birthdays of your loved ones and sends email if the current date matches a birthday.
The aim of this project is to make you work with dates, loops and conditionals inside functions. You will learn to send emails and read csv files with python.
DOWNLOAD / CONTENT
You will receive an email with a protected ZIP and a password to access the content. If you are a registered user, the download is always available on your account.
The download is made up of:
1) One PDF with the instructions and guidelines, including the project broken down into assignments so that you can finish the challenge.
2) A .py file with the project solved. It contains not only the source code but also detailed explanations and comments about how the code
WHAT YOU WILL PRACTICE
– Libraries: you will have to work with the following python libraries: smtp, os, csv, datetime.
– Python functions, loops (for) and conditional statements (if/else).
– Automate tasks based on dates.
– Send emails.
– Open a csv file and loop over it.
If you need additional information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Specification: MINIPROJECT: WRITE A BIRTHDAYS REMINDER PROGRAM
1 review for MINIPROJECT: WRITE A BIRTHDAYS REMINDER PROGRAM
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.