EXCEL PRACTICE PROJECTS
REAL EXERCISES OF THE MOST USED FUNCTIONS OF EXCEL
You are given an Excel file with data of 700 purchase orders of one of the most important products of a chemicals company.
You will have to gather, analyze and manipulate the data in four sheets in order to check controls, discover useful information, manage risk and draw conclusions for the company decision making.
This job is made up of 30 exercises of the most common functions and tools used in the real world. You will have to perform the same tasks a business analyst, controller or middle office have to do on the spreadsheet on a monthly basis.
WHAT YOU WILL PRACTICE:
1) Data querying formulas. You will learn about finding, matching and retrieving values in order to get insights about the business.
2) Compare data and check conditions so that you can make decisions based on results.
3) Common Excel tools and tricks to make professional spreadsheets ready to be used in presentations and be shared with others.
5) Summarize data with breakdown tables.
6) Combine and merge functions.
7) Real applications of the following functions : IF, COUNTIF, AND,OR, VLOOKUP, IFNA, text functions, nested functions, pivot tables, conditional formatting, sort, filters, sheet formatting, workbook protection.
This project requires a minimum knowledge of Excel. Students must have attended a complete beginner course of Excel.
The spreadsheet included in the project have been done with latest Excel version. It is then compatible with Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013 and Excel 2016.
You will receive a protected zip folder and its password in the email confirmation after purchase.
The file is made up of 2 PDFs and 2 Excel files:
– PDF with assignments.
– PDF with the solutions. It includes detailed explanations and print screens of the workbook with necessary formulas for each assignment. You will see in each image the function, the expected outcome and how to find the requested options and tools.
– Excel file with data (4 sheets).
– Excel file with all problems solved.
If you need additional information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Specification: EXCEL MOST POPULAR FUNCTIONS PRACTICE
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.