Intermediate Excel Exercises
Real Exercises of the most popular Excel functions
EXCEL PRACTICE DESCRIPTION
Practity’s Intermediate Excel exercises offer the perfect opportunity for Excel students to master the most important functions and formulas of spreadsheets. With a focus on essential concepts such as conditional statements, counts, duplicates, SUMIF, VLOOKUP, and more. This type of Excel challenges provide a hands-on approach to learn how to combine and implement these functions to solve real-world problems and calculate KPIs.
You are given an Excel file with data of 700 purchase orders of one of the most important products of a chemicals company. You will have to gather, analyze and manipulate the data in four sheets in order to check controls, discover useful information, manage risk and draw conclusions for the company decision making.
The Excel exercises intermediate download includes more than 30 Excel practice questions of the most common functions and tools used in the real world. You will have to perform the same tasks a business analyst, controller or middle office have to do on the spreadsheet on a regular basis.
Why try these Excel Practice Projects?
- Real-world Application: The assignments offer real-life scenarios where Excel is the tool to go, allowing learners to confront practical problems and apply their knowledge in a meaningful way.
- Master Complex Functions: Practice is the only way to truly master Excel. By working through these challenges, Excel intermediate students can build a deep understanding of how to use and combine functions to achieve specific goals.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving: Our exercises foster creativity and problem-solving skills, encouraging learners to think critically and approach Excel practice problems from different angles, preparing them for real-world Excel challenges.
WHAT YOU WILL PRACTICE
1) Data querying formulas. You will learn about finding, matching and retrieving values in order to get insights about the business.
2) Compare data and check conditions so that you can make decisions based on results.
3) Common Excel tools and tricks to make professional spreadsheets ready to be used in presentations and be shared with others.
5) Summarize data with breakdown tables.
6) Combine and merge functions.
7) Real applications of the following functions: IF, COUNTIF, AND,OR, VLOOKUP, IFNA, text functions, nested functions, pivot tables, conditional formatting, sort, filters, sheet formatting, workbook protection.
These Intermediate Excel exercises require a minimum knowledge of Excel. Students must have attended a complete Excel intermediate course and completed successfully regular Excel exercises for beginners.
The spreadsheet included in the project have been done with latest Excel version. It is then compatible with Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013 and Excel 2016.
After purchase, you will receive a Zip file attached in the confirmation email.
The Zip includes the following files:
- One PDF with the Excel assignments.
- One PDF with the Excel exercises solved and explained. It includes detailed explanations and print screens about each Excel practice problem. You will see in each image the function, the expected outcome and how to find the requested options and tools.
– Excel file with data (4 sheets).
– Excel file with all problems solved.
If you need additional information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Specification: Excel Most Popular Functions Practice
2 reviews for Excel Most Popular Functions Practice
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.