EXCEL EXERCISES, PROBLEMS, EXAMPLES, EXAMS…
1) University of Tennessee (PDF)
- 11 Labs & 5 Exams: formulas, functions, charts, data export, descriptive statistics. Formatting cells&columns, what if calculations, table special formats, cost-benefit analysis, link worksheets, regression, etc.
2) Mr.Minger (PDF)
- Beginner – Intermediate
- 16 Exercises: cell formatting, functions, formula, pie chart, print, lookup…
- 16 Exercises: calculations, functions.
4) University of York (PDF + google sheets)
- Beginner – Intermediate
- 6 Exercises: autofill, functions, if function, dates, sort&filtering, lookups,pivot tables. Select cells, remove columns, modify height of row, rename sheets, construct formulas (sum, discount, substraction…), costs calculations, number formats, convert figures into porcentage, counts, etc.
5) FSU (PDF)
- 15 Exercises: cell formatting, sheet reference, conditionals. Sort months is a row, label sheets, create drop down menu, replace cell values, etc.
6) World Best Learning Center (Word)
- Intermediate – advanced
- 36 sets: conditionals, sum – count functions, if function, date functions, basic calculations, filtering, Vlookup,VBA.
- 26 exercises: dates, formulas, functions, duplicates,Vlookup, conditionals. Calculate vacation days in a period, find patterns, number of common values in two lists, date functions, calculate payment schedule…
- 15 exercises: sort techniques, grouping, filters, functions.
9) Lablearning (Zip)
- 23 Exercises
10) ExamlLabs (Microsoft Office Specialist for Excel exam 77-420)
- 30 Questions
10) Fucua Business School/DUKE University (PDF)
- 5 Challenges: formulas, sum product functions, if statements, forcasting, data table, scatter plot, create multiplication table, etc.
11) E for Excel
- 67 challenges: find duplicates and show count, convert to date format, hyperlink to another cell in another worksheet, consolidate daily sheets into a weekly sheet, convert matrix into linear column, bar graphs, longest Word in list, maximum total score and so on.
12) Staff amu (PDF)
- 12 Exercises: list ranges, advanced filters, subtotals, grouping, data validation, invalid data, duplicates, formula evaluation, cell formatting.
13) Public Library
- 4 Exercises: financial, logical, date functions, references.
- 2 Exercises: conditionals. Sum if, count if.
15) Excel dashboard
- 6 Exercises: sum if, sumproduct, calculations, pivot table by month&store, etc.
- 1 Challenge: dates
- 3 exercises: formulas, if function, cell formatting. Total, subtotals income and costs calculation, averages, substraction, text formatting, etc.
- 2 assigments: cell format, calculations,sorting, logic functions, printing.
19) Excel skills
- 1 Exercise: pivot table.
20) Excel Exams
FULL COURSES-VIDEO TUTORIALS. BEGINNER
Simon Sez IT (21 videos)
Hun Kim (83 Videos)
FULL COURSES. ADVANCED LEVEL
ExcellsFun (50 Videos)
Study Zone (38 Videos)
If you know a website or blog with proper Excel exercises or projects, please share with us!